Auto Body Technician Wanted at Continental Collision Lakeway
Why Continental Collision Lakeway?
Continental Automotive Group
Continental Collision Lakeway is part of the Continental Automotive Group a locally owned and operated company. The benefits are great, we offer employer paid Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health savings account and a Medical Clinic. We pay every Friday. You also get 14 paid time off vacation days after 1 year and 19 after 10 years.
Auto Body Technician
Continental Collision Lakeway is looking for 3-5 year + experienced auto body technicians to take us to the next level. We are located in Lakeway TX, known for Lake Travis and Hill Country, a great place to live and raise a family. We have a state-of-the-art facility. Relocation packages available for the right mechanics. If you are interested in joining the Continental Automotive Group family, apply online.
Get Started With Your New Career at Continental Collision Lakeway
Reasons for a Lakeway Move?
- Convenient to Austin
- Beautiful Lake Travis
- Breathtaking Hill Country Views
- Close to State Parks
- 9 out of 10 School District Rating
- Lakeway Marina
- Shopping at Nearby Bee Caves Galleria
- Great Restaurants
- Award Winning Spas
- Hiking Trails
- Lady Bird Lake
- Plus So Much More to Discover
Continental Automotive Group
Continental Automotive Group – We’re All About Austin!
Bryan Hardeman purchased Continental Cars in 1978, and through the years his commitment to Austin and his employees continues to generate company growth and prosperity. To the owner, Mr. Hardeman, the most valued assets of Continental Automotive Group are the employees, and therefore, employee opinions and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated.
Austin is home to the Hardeman family and is considered to be a premier city to live because of its prosperous environment. Over the years, Mr. Hardeman’s unwavering commitment and forethought because of his confidence in Austin resulted in several improvements for the Company, and most importantly, its customers. Like many other industries, the Automotive Business changes continuously. Mr. Hardeman knew that dealerships were becoming more multi-faceted and intricate. The focus needed to be expanded from primarily new cars to used and certified pre-owned cars, service, parts, to collision repair.
CAG is the proud creator of Paddle for Puppies a paddle event on Town Lake, Pedal For Puppies an urban bike ride, and Wagathon Walkathon a community dog walk. All of these charity events benefit our furry friends at Austin Pets Alive!
CAG Employee Benefits
“We strive to take excellent care of our employees, so that they will strive to take excellent care of our clients!”
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Health Savings Account Contribution
- Employer Paid Wellness Clinic (512) 381-3578
- Employer Paid Flu Vaccinations – Every Fall
- Employer Percentage Matching for 401k
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- 14 Paid Time Off Vacation Days Per Year (1-9 years)
- 19 Paid Time Off Vacation Days Per Year (10+ years)
- Annual Christmas Bonus
- Annual Christmas Party
- Annual Employee Appreciation Dinner
- Employee Discounts on Collision Repair, Parts and Service
- Weekly Pay Periods: TH-W Paid Every Friday (hourly employees)
- Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years
- Employer Paid Lunches Every Saturday
- Employer Paid Lunches/Dinners – Special Occasions (Blood Drives, Birthday’s, Awards, etc.)
- Access to In-House Insurance Agency
- Access to In-House Marketing Agency
- Voluntary Life Term and Whole Insurance
- Voluntary AFLAC Supplemental Coverages